Student Visit Day
Are you interested in a public health career?
APHA and the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health invite you to the 2015 Student Visit Day — an informative and interactive free half day event.
Wednesday, Nov. 4 | 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
McCormick Place Convention Center, Hall F
- Engage with more than 100 CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health in the 500 and 600 aisles.
- Explore the Expo featuring more than 600 booths covering the public health field, from technology and publishing to schools and universities and research and development.
- Meet members of APHA’s Student Assembly at Booth 1428.
- Network with some of the 12,000 public health professionals attending the Annual Meeting.
- Attend Exhibitor Theatre presentations on applying to CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health.
After the hall closes, students are invited to attend a welcoming and networking session and our Closing General Session.
Student Visit Day Information and Networking Session
Wednesday, Nov. 4 | 1 – 2 p.m.
McCormick Place Convention Center, Room W470b
Featuring Dr. Leana Wen, Commissioner of Health, Baltimore County
Closing General Session
Wednesday, Nov. 4 | 2:30 – 4 p.m.
McCormick Place Convention Center, Skyline Ballroom
Featuring Dr. Karen DeSalvo, Dr. Julie Morita, Dr. Leana Wen and Dr. Faisal Khan
Registration is required and is now open. Participants have access to the Public Health Expo ONLY and cannot attend scientific sessions.
Registration information here.